Bahamas Scuba Diving Packages
Whether taking your first plunge after completing your Open Waters Certification, looking for a new adventure for the entire family, or diving in for your 1000th time, let Bahama Divers take you to that special dive site. Open 7 days a week and running two daily dive trips, Bahama Divers will make sure to get you wet! Two tank morning dives and single tank afternoon dives are the normal schedule.
Our more advanced morning dives are reserved for certified divers and PADI students while our afternoon dives includes first time Discover Scuba students. We offer everything from: Two Tank Morning Dives, Single Tank Afternoon Dives, Night Dives, Discover Scuba (Learn to dive 1 day course and dive), and PADI courses. Here are our packages:
A Few of Our Popular Dive Sites
The scuba diving packages above feature these dive sites that are full of history and life. Each site has it's own unique experience that set it apart from any other dive sites in the world.
- Lots of Shallow Reefs and Coral Gardens range from 15 to 30 feet with fish galore, great for the avid photographer or first time diver/snorkeler.
- The Lost Blue Hole is perhaps the most unusual dive site in The Bahamas. Visited by Bahama Divers, this is a natural hole in the open ocean floor about 100 feet across and over 200 feet deep. The perimeter of the hole is located in 40 feet of water. Explore the hole at depths up to 90 feet. Here you will find giant southern stingrays, large turtles, numerous sharks, groupers, large reef and pelagic fish, sponges and corals.
- The De La Salle Wreck is a most interesting 100' wreck that sits upright in 70 feet of crystal clear water offering out standing photographic opportunities. Here you'll find all the deep water life you would expect on any deep water tropical reef as the marine life have taken refuge in and around the ship!
- The Fish Hotel is named for the enormous schools of reef fish such as Grunts, Snappers, Goatfish, Angels and other small reef fish. Here you will see our famous Bahamian Lobsters and most coral species. Reef depth is 45 feet.
- Lighthouse Wreck & Reef in 35' of water is a one of kind dive site. Located on the outskirts of Nassau's Harbor Light house, a 60' wreck is surrounded by massive concrete blocks that form a lively artificial reef teeming with Caribbean Tropical fish and often frequented by schools of large Spotted Eagle Rays.
- The Shipyard is a group of 4 large ships sitting in 90' of water. With over 20 years of bottom time these wrecks have become home to all kinds of marine life. Large groupers, lobsters, snappers, barracuda and other pelagic fish dominate the area.
|BUS SCHEDULE||Morning Excursion||Afternoon Excursion|
Paradise Island Hotels:
Atlantis (All Towers), Ocean Club, Comfort Suits, RIU, Paradise Island Harbor Resort, Best Western Bay View, Paradise Harbor Club & Marina, Paradise Island Beach Club, Sunrise Beach Villas, Club
Hilton, Town Hotel, Nassau Palm Hotel, Grand Central, Junkanoo Beach Resort
Cable Beach Hotels:
Sheraton, Wyndham, Breezes, Marley Resort, Blue Water, West Wind I, West Wind II
Sandals & Sandy Port
** Be sure to arrange pick up upon arrival by calling the dive center to confirm your lobby or hotel tower.
** If your hotel is not listed, please ask when making your booking as we can often accommodate you.